View Single Post
01/03/24, 10:34 PM   #8
SteveCampsOut

Exclamation

I just grabbed a screenshot of Sharps with the HUGE white companion Icon over his head and right below it is one of the Roll icons from the Tab list just for comparison. Ody's addon even calls that huge white icon a 3D icon per Harvest map.

Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
I wouldn't mind a screennshot as well so we all understand which icon is larger.

There are threads that talk about all that and more so please use them rather then say HarvestMap may be the cause when there is no way to substantiate that and as I mentioned it has no code that would affect anything to do with companions.
I named Harvest Map because Ody's Icon lists the icon as a Harvest Map 3D Icon. Since Ody's mentions being linked to Harvest Map Icons that's why I assumed the icon was Harvest Maps work. So please, don't get your knickers in a twist because of how I report errors. I'm not paid to do this. For the record, I have a long time dislike for Harvest Map's 3D icons because for the longest time, every time they updated that addon they would set 3D Icons to be turned on by default. It got very old very quickly, having to turn them back off again on multiple accounts.

Last edited by SteveCampsOut : 01/03/24 at 10:58 PM.