View Single Post
10/29/19, 04:20 AM   #8
Eagleheart

Yes i'm launching Minion client with those rights w no luck.

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Do you run Minion with privileged rights/as administrator?
You didn't write about it so far or I might have overread it.
Did you check the sticky post inside the Minion forum, top thread about "troubleshooting"?

Cannot read the log file so far. Maybe an addon is causing this for you. Try to close Minion, delete the Xml, rename AddOns folder to AddObs_old and create a new empty AddOns folder. Try if this fixes it, and then dispatch and install the addons again which were there before. You could check the log file if any addon inside the addons folder is named to be loaded and then it does nothing anymore afterwards. This should be the cause then.
Howdies while munching Fishy lunch with tasty Carrot Bread that has amazing Daiya Vegan Cheese on top of it Answer for first question at title ^^ Ok thanks, i'll try these steps today after done packing as prepping to move into new home.

Hope Minion's Devs also have been looking into this as many others have the same problem now & through past few years :/ If these steps won't help then bummer oh boohoo. I can send the log file via personal mail to some Developer. Gotta have Minion working again.. sniff. This Rar package has Minion.txt file from 'users' folder & xml file after yesterday evening's failed attempt. Change it's end to .rar to work & unpack. Uploading here as attachment didn't seem to work as rar package, but changing the end allowed it. Good day to you & everyone o/

Kindly: Terry
Attached Files
File Type: txt .minion.txt (44.3 KB, 375 views)