View Single Post
08/17/15, 09:31 PM   #1
Jizargo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thinking about creating an ESO Addon manager / UserSettings editor

I created a Addon manager for ESO right now it just unzips and makes new folders in addon folder of your addons and deletes them as well as deletes the SavedVariables for the addon. Now im thinking about making a UserSettings editor maybe display pictures to show the different resolutions with sampling and texture quality. Getting the pictures will be the hardest part to be honest, so if anyone is willing to help I'd appreciate it if you could take some pictures of the game for me.

Resolutions
Sub Sampling
Texture Quality

Gotta take a picture for each one, So Low texture quality with Low Sampling with 640x860, then all the other resolutions. Then do it again with Medium texture quality, low sampling and all the resolutions. Then do that for Medium and high sampling as well as the texture quality. This will be a huge help for me because It takes me for ever to load ESO settings, it will literally take me hours to get all the pictures done while doing the base coding not considering the gui is much quicker.

Just thought id make this thread here since I already got the program started. Just need a bit of help.