View Single Post
07/09/14, 10:51 PM   #1
DgtlFokus

Ignore WoW Addons

Hello,

With the new update, WoW is now supported and is scanned upon load. I currently use other software to handle my WoW addons as the matchings for the addons that are found is slightly buggy (ex. Gladius v3 is found as the original Gladius that has not been updated in 4 years, MoveAnything wants to update from 13.9.8 to 12.2.3 which would be a downgrade, etc) and having an incredibly large amount of addons installed for WoW, I would like to completely ignore the scan for WoW. Currently, I do not see this as an option and it is tracking 49 addons that I have installed for WoW.

If I remove WoW from Minion, the next startup completely rescans the WoW plugin directory, regathers the info for the addons it has found and readds WoW to the list. This greatly increases the load time of Minion while I am trying to check the updates for the addons I use for ESO only. As I have come to rely heavily on Minion for ESO only, I would like to continue to use it strictly for ESO and still utilize my other addon program for WoW.

Is there an option I'm missing with the new update to completely ignore the tracking for WoW addons?