View Single Post
01/16/21, 03:04 PM   #1
morriganofthewilds

Hi friends, it's been awhile since i played... now i've got a mod issue

Update: I think i found the culprit by the name of Limit Event Tickets. From what I'm reading this is part of the way the mod works, though I have no idea why it is relevant. Anyway, i hope this helps anyone else who may be having the issue i've detailed below. Have fun, friends.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Thanks for your time, first and foremost. I feel like this should be a simple enough solution, however, for the life of me, i cannot figure out what is causing this. In fact, i haven't played in so long, i don't know if it is actually a new "feature" (i say that with sarcasm ) but it really is a pain, especially in dungeons.

My game forces me lately to crouch to pick up any loot from bodies, and even to crouch when talking to my merchant/banker npcs. Does anyone have any clue what could be the cause of this? I'd owe you my sanity for sure. Last resort will be to remove all and put a few in at a time, but i was hoping someone might just know offhand and save the trouble so i can play. It's been so long, i am almost excited to hop into it. But this has put a damper on all the fun lol.

Thanks friends.
MorriganOfTheWilds

Last edited by morriganofthewilds : 01/16/21 at 03:12 PM. Reason: I think i found the culprit