View Single Post
05/22/14, 04:32 PM   #6
Lucifer66
I'm sorry, but I find a lot of these responses a bit hypocritical. All of these addons change gameplay in one way or another adding more things to the game that were not intended or they would not have been in the game in the first place. You have addons that change the quickbar so that you can press a single button to use the function buttons to use up to 12 different potions with a single click. That is defiantly not something that was intened to be able to happen bercause you are supposed to have to set only 1 potion or item individually in a single slot and you can't very well do that in combat. It's really no different than wanting to have the same quick access to a skill and skills have cool downs the same as potions.

So don't try and pull a moral argument here because it doesn't fly. I didn't ask for 20 or 80 skill slots either, just 10. Wykkyds mod let's you store more than 2 set's of weapons and armor plus skill sets. That goes way beyond the game's intended function so where is your purist justification there? So don't get mad at me for wanting 5 more skill slots when you guys make 100's of these things. If you don't want to make it or don't know how that's one thing, but don't make moral arguments because you have already crossed that line a long time ago.

I don't believe it can't be done either because WoW has the same thing with .lua files and they have added skill slots with those 80 skill slots, as I said before I'm not stupid. Look you only have so much magika and so much stamina to use so it's not like you are going to be able to use unlimited skills anyways, I just want to be able to use ones for certain situations much like your potions quickbar and if you really belive that is somehow cheating that you better take that potions quickbar down.

Maybe you guys should rethink what these addons are intended for. Otherwise maybe you should pull them all down because really they are all cheats because none of them were included in the game to begin with.
I didn't ask you to use an addon like this, like any of these addons if you don't like having more than 5 skills
available then don't use the addon.

You should ask yourself, how is this addon going to give another player an advantage over someone else, the answer - not one bit because they can't use anymore skills in one fight than before. You just wouldn't have the magic or stamina.