View Single Post
10/31/16, 09:24 AM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah right, thanks.
Got another option in my mind...

I'll change the english translations (and french etc. too).

I just found another error.
Please change the following entries from
["options_quickslots_change_pve_in_combatlast_slot"]
["options_quickslots_change_pve_in_combatlast_slot_tooltip"]
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_in_combatlast_slot"]
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_in_combatlast_slot_tooltip"]

to
["options_quickslots_change_pve_in_combat_last_slot"]
["options_quickslots_change_pve_in_combat_last_slot_tooltip"]
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_in_combat_last_slot"]
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_in_combat_last_slot_tooltip"]

Originally Posted by ForgottenLight View Post
In English version:

["options_quickslots_change_pve_last_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvE' dropdown boxes.",
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_last_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvE' dropdown boxes.",

["options_quickslots_change_pve_in_combatlast_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvP' dropdown boxes.",
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_in_combatlast_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvP' dropdown boxes.",

I downloaded and installed the addon. Then I opened the window of the addon settings. I found the setting "Remember last PvP" in "PvP" section in settings window. When I turn this settings to "off" and the five drop-down boxes located below become available. These five drop-down boxes located in the same "PvP" section, but not in "PvE".
All four settings ("Remember last PvE", "Remember last PvP", "Remember last PvE (Combat)", "Remember last PvP (Combat)"), the behavior is the same - they enable/disable the five drop-down boxes in his section.

According to the work of these settings in the addon should be as follows:

["options_quickslots_change_pve_last_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvE' dropdown boxes.",
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_last_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvP' dropdown boxes.",

["options_quickslots_change_pve_in_combatlast_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvE (Combat)' dropdown boxes.",
["options_quickslots_change_pvp_in_combatlast_slot_tooltip"] = "... other 'Quickslots PvP (Combat)' dropdown boxes.",

Last edited by Baertram : 10/31/16 at 09:30 AM.