View Single Post
02/17/14, 03:20 PM   #22
ablueman
Originally Posted by Callsign View Post
It's quite a good skill that has a ridiculous amount of benefits and it works quite well in my Sorcerer tank build that will be using the Destro staff. I've been looking at my Sorcerer tank build closer since we started talking and I think it does work better as a ranged control tank. I altered the build a little bit to reflect on that mentality. Range taunt + Ice Comet provides more control without having to run up to enemies to use the melee taunt or wait for enemies to have ground effects to dispel from Negate Magic.
I like it, not sure about dampen field, I can understand it would help your "tankyness", but would immovable not be better as that helps against all damage not just spell? A couple of heavy armour items wouldnt really hurt your build to boost armour a little?

Originally Posted by Callsign View Post
I think it will. Too far down to test it in beta, but I think it will. I'm also wondering if Persistence will affect Dark Exchange too. I think it's highly unlikely, but there is always a chance.
That will be interesting to see. I hope resetting skills doesnt cost too much lol

As a side note looking at your templar build got me looking at a attack speed imperial nightblade with syphoning build small health gains but the idea being that you will be constantly hitting and proccing as often as possible critting etc. (build is just a barebones idea).

Last edited by ablueman : 02/17/14 at 03:32 PM.