View Single Post
09/18/17, 12:35 AM   #1
Solvaring

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Talking ESOUI Discord Link

I just thought the link for ESOUI Discord should have its very own thread so it's easy to find for authors and end-users/players alike.

A while back I started a discussion about the possibility of an ESOUI Discord server and the discussion really took off. Harven eventually went ahead and created a server. Some of the reasoning I saw in the thread which I thought was good, although I didn't take the time to read everything, is that it would be great to have a place to communicate with end-users in real time and receive questions and suggestions, not solely as a place for authors to discuss code and development since we already have one of those.

I would love to see more end-users log on to the Discord server. I am currently mining for ideas I could use to create addons that people want (I know we have a suggestions forum, I just like real-time/nearly real-time correspondence) and I would also just like to have more people to talk to. I'm also happy to answer questions and help people with their addon issues to the best of my ability, I do not mind.

Without further ado here is that link again

Last edited by Solvaring : 09/18/17 at 12:40 AM.