View Single Post
02/04/15, 09:26 PM   #8
BornDownUnder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I like the idea of a customizable look of the settings library addon too.

Possible options could be:
-Show categories
-Show search field
-Change font size & look in the addons list (if you got plenty of installed addons the list gets very long and reducing the font size by 2points would show more addons on one page e.g.)
-Maybe templates to choose from (like plugins for libAddonMenu). This way Votan could build a look he likes and use it and others can download and use the same, or just stay with the original one.

Imo this all is nice to have and I even like the current version like it is.
As human beings are lazy I guess the seach box or categories would be cool features ;-)

btw @Votan:

I like your new layout very much! The borders always kind of disturbed me
I really like the idea of options for categories & font size, could also see a search function doing wonders as it is a pita to be scrolling down repeatedly when trying out different settings for overall compatibility in a unique UI setup.

The template idea is simply brilliant, I often used others' UI design as a basis then tweaked initially when I started out customizing UI in WoW, many years ago now.

For me personally, the borders I like, though increasing transparency of them would be nice. Perhaps time for LAM to have customizable setting options of its own?