View Single Post
03/01/21, 11:13 AM   #9
Gabriel_H

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CyberOnEso View Post
Hey'a, thank you very much for your suggestion.

I don't use the Justice system that often, however, one way I think it may be doable is by using the event EVENT_JUSTICE_INFAMY_UPDATED, this will tell the addon your new and old infamy values, which would be increased when you first commit a crime and decreased whenever you successfully flee from guards? Is that correct?

So I could slot the 'Fade Away' star whenever you increase in infamy state and remove it whenever you decrease in infamy state. As long as the crime you are committing doesn't put you in combat this should work?

Alternatively, I could add a toggle in the setting menu to automatically slot Fade Away whenever you start sneaking

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks!
As I just said to Baertram, really the only time it comes into play is when selecting "Flee" from the dialogue option - but cutting into that is a tricky beast for coding.

Which is why I was thinking about it being slotted when you sneak. The problem I'm causing you though is Sustaining Shadows would need to be slotted at the same time, and Cutpurse's Art, Shadowstrike, Treasure Hunter, and Homemaker could come into play at some point too.

So I guess my question is, if Sustaining Shadows is auto-slotted by sneak mode, does it use Slot 1 and Cutpurse's Art, Shadowstrike, Treasure Hunter, and Homemaker then use Slot 2 when they come into play?

If so, then if both Shadow & Fade Away slot when sneaking, Shadow using Slot 1, and Fade using Slot 2, the others would have to use Slot 3 when they come into play.

Edit: Not trying to create work for you, but just a passing thought, adding in an option as to which slot each star will use?

Last edited by Gabriel_H : 03/01/21 at 11:17 AM.