View Single Post
03/01/21, 06:01 PM   #13
Gabriel_H

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by CyberOnEso View Post
With 'Fade Away' I am thinking of slotting it in slot 4 whenever something that would trigger it would happen.
But that would overwrite someone's speed buff star, which isn't really ideal.

I have an implementation now where when you start getting arrested it will slot 'Fade Away' in slot 4 and then when your heat is decreased by 25% (When the passive is activated) it will unslot it.

Ahh okay, thank you very much.
I am looking into how to find which dialog option the user selects.
I have had a look at your code and can see how you've set up the slots - very elegant btw.

If you are going down the dialogue option, you'll have to put checks in for "Not Fleeing", so that might cause you some hassle. Sadly I wish it could be a little simpler on the mechs, as in you can't pickpocket while in-combat (triggered by fleeing) but you can still loot chests/containers in combat if you outsmart the dumb guards.

As for the options, it was just a passing thought, and I know people would have issues, but categories sounds an interesting option if you ever feel like implementing. For me personally, I'm just going to look at where your code puts them and decide my 4 non-auto slottables.

The only one I would want to sure was always available when moving would be Steed's Blessing, so as it stands slot 3 is where that would live. Friends in Low Places in slot 4 and Rationer and Liquid Efficiency slots 1 & 2 respectively.

Thanks for your time and the addon.