View Single Post
09/15/14, 05:32 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi DeadAgain,

Thanks for posting your minion.xml and minion0.log.

It looks like a bad path "C:\Documents and Settings " and "C:\Users\Peter\My Documents" was entered as an ESO addon directory. Both paths are incorrect and will cause Minion to crash.

Please delete your minion.xml and restart Minion.

If Minion can not find ESO installed automatically and is prompting you to manually add the game:
  • Select Elder Scrolls Online from the game list that Minion pops up.
  • A file browser window will open
  • Make sure your C: is selected on the left
  • On the right side scroll down until you see the Users folder near the bottom, press the triangle to expand it.
  • Now find the folder named Peter (if thats your windows user) and use the triangle to expand it.
  • Find the "Documents" folder and expand it the same way... (NOT the My Documents folder)
  • Locate the Elder Scrolls Online folder and expand that
  • Locate the live or liveeu (depending on what mega server your on) and expand that
  • Select and click on the AddOns folder
  • At the bottom of the window the path should appear
    C:\Users\Peter\Documents\Elder Scolls Online\live\AddOns
  • Click the select button to the right of the path and you should be set.

We do have a bug ticket in to fix it so Minion won't crash if a bad path is entered when manually adding games. For now if you accidentally enter a bad path you can just delete your minion.xml and start over.

Where is Elder Scrolls Online the game installed on your system? Minion is usually pretty good at auto detecting it. It will even scan usb and network drives and find backups of the game and add them to Minion as a bug we are working on.

Last edited by Dolby : 09/15/14 at 05:44 PM.