View Single Post
03/01/21, 11:27 AM   #11
CyberOnEso

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gabriel_H View Post
Which is why I was thinking about it being slotted when you sneak. The problem I'm causing you though is Sustaining Shadows would need to be slotted at the same time, and Cutpurse's Art, Shadowstrike, Treasure Hunter, and Homemaker could come into play at some point too.
The way I have it set up now is that whenever you sneak it will slot 'Sustaining Shadows' in slot 1.

Whenever you attempt to pickpocket someone (Press E when the pickpocket reticle message is shown) it will slot 'Cutpurse's Art' in slot 2.
Whenever you attempt to loot a container (Press E when the 'search' reticle message is shown) it will slot 'Homemaker' in slot 2.
Whenever you attempt to loot a treasurechest (Press E when the 'use'/ 'unlock' reticle message is shown) it will slot 'Treasure Hunter' in slot 2.

Neither of these 3 events can happen at the same time, so we're okay.

Whenever you see the 'Blade of Woe' synergy it will slot 'Shadowstrike' in slot 3. (This is a problematic one and the Blade of Woe synergy is ****y so it gets its own slot).

With 'Fade Away' I am thinking of slotting it in slot 4 whenever something that would trigger it would happen.
But that would overwrite someone's speed buff star, which isn't really ideal.

I have an implementation now where when you start getting arrested it will slot 'Fade Away' in slot 4 and then when your heat is decreased by 25% (When the passive is activated) it will unslot it.

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Btw: The infamy level does not decrease if you successfully flee afaik. It will lower itself over time, but not necessarily after fleeing already, isn't it?
Ahh okay, thank you very much.
I am looking into how to find which dialog option the user selects.

Last edited by CyberOnEso : 03/01/21 at 12:55 PM.