View Single Post
01/30/24, 03:14 PM   #4
hamiltonmath
Sounds good. I did check the threads. Here's a list of the things from the threads that I checked:

If you have a specific addon related question or bug report:
It wasn't a specific addon.

If you request an addon fix/update/revive:
That's not what I'm doing.

If you want to know how dependencies/libraries work and how to fix older addons yourself:
That's not what my problem is. All my libs are up to date.

If you want to take-over an abandoned addon/Before creating a patch/copy of an addon:
I do not want to do that.

If you want your addon to get removed from ESOUI & Minion:
I did not make an addon.

How do I locate the live/AddOns folder?
I know where my AddOns folder is located.

Why are images/textures the addon provides not shown/shown wrong/invisible ingame?
This is not my problem.

What are those "dependencies" or "libraries"?
My libraries are up-to-date and have no dependency issues.

How do I find and install needed dependencies/libraries for the addons I install?
I have all my dependencies installed in Minion.

Why can't I see any addons inside the game's AddOn manager?
I can see my addons inside the game's AddOn manager.

What are "SavedVariables" and how do I find, backup/restore/reset them?
I do have them. This problem happened approximately 3 years ago and when I restored them, I destroyed all my good information.

lua error messages ingame - How do I read them?
I do not have any new .lua issues.

I see any text in chat and cannot find the addon it belongs to/comes from?
I did not have any new text in chat.

Why don't my keybinds (at the controller settings ingame) save properly?
My keybinds are behaving normally.

I have allowed Out of Date addons. I have read that they may/may not work, but out of date does not necessarily mean non-working.

Addons, libraries and load order of dependencies is not my problem.

I will look at your suggestions on OneDrive possibly creating an erroneous backup. I would also report that it is behaving as if I have a new @name. I would like information about the recent patch and if something changed due to character naming. I found a thread on my searches (on the forums, not here): https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...ame-and-addons

This is what happened to me. But, my name did not change. I would hypothesize the following:
Many years ago, probably likely at the same time that I was using OneDrive, I changed my @name, and unfortunately went though the whole process of reconfiguring all my settings, and after the fact realized that I could have just changed some .lua files to update my addons.

What if somehow, my OneDrive reconnected with the saved variables folder from before and the reason my add-ons are not working are because it is pulling my old @name instead of my current?