View Single Post
08/18/19, 10:23 AM   #3
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thank you very much for trying, but unfortunatly beside the libraries, it seems the problem is on the function clicked if it exist.

I can deconstruct, i can craft the furnitures enchanting through it too, but each time i click on a glyph to craft it, this error pop up

Code:
user:/AddOns/QuickEnchanter/QuickEnchanter.lua:1799: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/QuickEnchanter/QuickEnchanter.lua:1799: in function 'QuickEnchanter:CraftEnchantmentImpl'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, i = tbl, bag_p = tbl, bag_e = tbl, bag_a = tbl, has_potency = true, has_essence = true, has_aspect = true </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/QuickEnchanter/QuickEnchanter.lua:1830: in function 'QuickEnchanter:CraftEnchantment'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, id = 2, permutations = tbl, i = tbl </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/QuickEnchanter/QuickEnchanterWindow.lua:1678: in function '(anonymous)'
The same error (line number changed due to your modification but they point to the same poblem

(As i had the new Libenchantingstation, i did replaced it when i tried before posting on the forum, but as i did not knew how to change the code it was more error than this one LMAO.)

---
In the meantime as you are all very busy i did download a temporary replacement (i hope) called Enchant Maker. (good addon but really not what i wished. I still dont understant how it works and i end up most of the time googling to know which glyph to use haha. )

Thank you again for trying