View Single Post
05/15/23, 08:43 PM   #1
SerLoras

Question Auto Select Target Marker with Tab Target

The new target marker system is interesting, but I think using the scroll wheel to apply markers is too cumbersome for the feature to actually be useful in a lot of situations.

For me the ideal functionality would be if a specific marker could be set to be automatically added to a target whenever the group leader tab targets that target. That way whenever the leader tab targets something the whole group can see what the preferred target is and focus it.

I know it's currently possible to accomplish something similar using the marker wheel, but I have not had much luck actually using the wheel to tab things in the heat of battle. I find the basic one-click tab target system much easier to use.

Are there currently any addons that can auto-apply a marker when you tab target something? Is there something that would be possible to create given the currently available APIs?

Edit: I've just noticed that you can actually keybind the target markers to individual keys, but you can't set a target marker and tab target to the same key. I still think it would be really handy if there was a way to do both with one key press.

Last edited by SerLoras : 05/15/23 at 08:51 PM.