View Single Post
06/19/14, 08:43 PM   #2
Phinix

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
UPDATED FOR PATCH 1.6.x! (Update 6)
(Make sure you use Minion to update all your addons!)

DOWNLOAD PHINIXUI HERE.

Instructions for how to install:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sjZiDJXGL8
(Back up your SavedVariables folder!)

IMPORTANT: When you re-download PhinixUI, make sure you follow the instructions in the above video precisely. ZOS has fixed the problem with the account name getting left out of settings files this patch, so you do have to replace both the account and character names in the included files with your own.

NOTE: As of 3-2-15 all addons listed including those marked "must install manually" ARE working. Those marked "must install manually" are simply not available through the Minion download manager and must be extracted and copied to your Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns manually.

New additions/replacements:
For Update 6 I have made a few tweaks here and there as well as added some new addons. Older addons that were discontinued have been replaced with alternatives where available/appropriate.

Here is the complete list of addons I currently recommend you download through the Minion addon manager (or manually as indicated) prior to installing PhinixUI (NOTE: You do not NEED to download ALL of these to use the PhinixUI config, but I highly recommend you do):

Warning: Spoiler

IMPORTANT: Make sure and check "Allow out of date addons" from your character select screen under addons on the left. Out of date does not mean not working. More often than not out of date addons work perfectly, and simply need to update the internal version number to remove this flag. All of the addons I have listed above are verified working in Update 6.

COMMENTS AFTER THIS POST UP TO THE DUPLICATE OF THIS POST ON PAGE 2 ARE OLD AND SHOULD BE IGNORED.

Last edited by Phinix : 06/08/15 at 02:20 AM.