View Single Post
09/26/20, 12:54 PM   #5
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And just so you don't take it the wrong way, that is what I meant by "answer the question the way you want it to be answered", I know you know but to double check, my answer was meant to be direct and respectful.

Originally Posted by Dung0619 View Post
My takeaway is that if I want to know if an addon works, I just have to try it myself. If it works, it works. Then at least I will know
Yes all users should do this. Exactly.

In the future I would like to see a sticky
Someone has to ask a site admin...

compiling user reports into a list of addons that are working on the current patch, then replacing that thread each time a new game version drops
Someone like yourself has to take the time to research that and put all the time and effort into it...

If there isn't a magic list, we could just... make one, couldn't we?
If you try it don't get your hopes up. People do not have this kind of spare time. If I am wrong then I will be happy to see your list and all the people contributing to it benefiting from it. I say this with experience both from BOSS/LOOT and trying to get people to submit quest data for the quest mod I maintain. Although I will say CptMcSploody has probably been contributing the most to the LOOT masterlist for the longest time out of all the different contributors.

So there is a chance there could be people out there that might contribute to your list.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 09/26/20 at 12:59 PM.