View Single Post
04/13/15, 06:46 PM   #22
blakbird

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do completely fade out chat and I use your addon(awesome addon, by the way) to fade out the icons. As a graphic designer, I just find those textured icons/buttons in the chat window displeasing to look at. I would prefer flat, white icons in their place for when I do have to see them. I could make the icons from scratch, but I don't know the dimensions the .dds files should be. I will check those addon asset folders. I use both of those addons.

And the addon pChat, which is a really handy chat enhancement/changer, you can make the text of the chat window fade in again so only the text is shown and everything else is hidden until you hover it.
I tried pchat, but I don't currently use it. I didn't realize it has that feature. I will check that out now.

I don't use the fill line as an addon is telling me % value of the "fill state".
I like it this way because there are some ultimate skills, that get more power with higher % values (like 1000% maximum, instead of 100% where the fill line ends).
I didn't know that some Ultimate abilities do more damage based on their % values. I am only level 15 with 1 ultimate. I spend a lot of time trying to perfect my UI instead of playing. I may switch back to numbers and percentages instead of that line. It just looks so clean without them.

Last edited by blakbird : 04/15/15 at 02:28 AM.