View Single Post
08/27/23, 10:59 PM   #15
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Example #17

Current version at 90 days again, without ignoring outliers. I bet that person that sold that for 494 gold has regretted that ever since.

Example #18

Adding only the one seller for 494g to the Guild & Account filter gave me this graph without ignoring outliers.

On the off chance that you say that's better then you should probably read the documentation and check your settings. Because if you tell me that Example 17 and 18 look fine then just read the settings tooltips and change it however you want. You can filter any sellers using the Guild & Account filter.

And no whatever has been said by other people, no settings were suddenly reset. During a full reset I noticed recently that the days for retention plus the min and max settings change but that was intentional previously when upgrading from 3.5.x to 3.6.x. However, that's no longer needed. The next version will use the max value for the three settings mentioned again one more time just so that the tracking variable can be set. After that it won't happen again even on a full reset. That's to address something mentioned by another user that wants their days for retention to be 15 and hasn't been able to get it to stay that way with the current version.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/27/23 at 11:13 PM.