View Single Post
09/12/18, 12:32 PM   #4
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
If not: Same like above. lua error messages please
If yes: What other addons are in conflict with it then?
Thanks
Auto Category read the last comments here http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1....html#comments

The ReshapeSlot crash happens because IGV makes the assumption that a fixed number of child items are the inventory slots. This is true ... until AutoCategory adds controls for the open/close headers. If you check your inventory after a reload, and that failure, you should see that one of the "+" buttons on the left of the category -- typically the last one, for me -- is now a white square, because it was broken before the crash.

IGV needs to do a better job of working out exactly which children it wants to manipulate. I didn't pursue it, but I'd guess that the name of the child is going to be helpful to distinguish between inventory slots and other random controls shoved into the thing.

Other than AC I don't know too many addons shove random extra stuff into the inventory child list, so probably nothing else breaks it ... just by happenstance. AC isn't really doing anything wrong, as such, though it obviously is surprising IGV, and vice-versa.