View Single Post
07/24/20, 12:31 PM   #9
Marazota
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I should have ignored this but I can't:

Definately not!
ONLY if you had stripped this last sentence AND had kept to the topic.

I already appologized for writing to the wrong topic, but even then my answer was helping for those who would need to check their SavedVariables. So it was helping, but only for the wrong thread.

I'm glad you know how to demotivate the ones that keep the things running YOU ask for every 2nd day.
I bet ppl will like this and support your addon requests etc. even more now.
Oh wait, several others had already stopped communication with you (obviously, visible to me as well now, for good reasons) months ago, and I tried to keep it running if you provide usefull info.
But as you do not seem to care about the hands that feed you, well deserved, don' expect any answers anymore, as they "are not helpfull for you".

Now I'll ignore this as you are a person not worth to think about anymore :-)

i wasnt offensive to you but you are
so lets clear this out

this is AddOn Search/Requests section, where noobs asking for addons they need

so why you wondering that newbs like OP dont like your posts where you advice just go and learn LUA and create what they need

i understand why you did this - you trying to lure people to create addons, but it will not work, they coming here only for one reason - to find addon they need, that all

but you doing Don Quixote's job in almost every topic, dunno why
if newbs cannot find addon they need, they will not develope it, they will just move along
How many users you advised to create addon they need, became a developers? 0

about my "requests", 90% of my posts its not requests, but bug reports
if you dont like bug reports, i will not post bug reports for your addons anymore, no problems
nobody paying me for tester's job, but im still doing it for free, you should respect this at least

Last edited by Marazota : 07/24/20 at 12:34 PM.