View Single Post
08/03/20, 03:55 AM   #19
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sordrak View Post
The answer of Baertram was perfectly fine and it seems I've missed a few changes in the past and might be up to date now again. So yes, certainly a helpful answer.

Besides, i do not read the answer "go code it yourself" or something like that here. You don't need to learn coding to copy a structure in the SV file. Of course, some sort of editor (like notepad++ or so) would be helpful for the highlighting of the structures.
1st: I answered but it was slightliy "off-topic" as I answered to another question. Mea culpa. But I agree with everyhtring else: If someone had asked for SV settings it would have been correct

2nd: This was just about my answers in the "addon search forums" I had wtritten, that someone seems to find "non helping".
But as explained I never just said "go away and learn code", but provided the reasons why noone created or will most likely not create such a searched addon.
Better to give an answer someone may not like (and which I cannot foresee as personal likes and dislikes were not mentioned in the addons earch qeustion) then just not answering at all imo.