View Single Post
03/17/14, 03:54 AM   #28
Lesaint
Hi everyone, first post on this forum. I tried to plan a little bit in advance what i'll be playing at launch, i used my time in the beta finding and testing some little things that make me wanna play a Paladin style character. Reason why i wanted to play this style of character is the lack of healer and tank in the game. Most of the team i was put into while using the grouping tools, did not have healer or tanks in it. I end up trying to do the dungeons with 4 dps and fail.

So lets go to the core of this post: PALADIN!!!!

So i wanna be a healer that has a lot of survivability, and i want to be able to offtank, maybe sometimes even be the tank.

Regarding this play style i have came to think to distributes my attributes point like that: 3 pts/12 level Stamina, 4 pts/12 level Magicka and 5 pts/12 level Health. I may find playing the game that i will have a too small magicka or stamina pool to play with. Obviously, a smaller magicka pool, means less heal to put up in fight, but i plan to compensate with enchantments on armor, wearing a 5/2 set of heavy/light armor and use either the:

 The Atronach: Increases magicka regeneration
 The Mage: Increases maximum magicka
 The Ritual: Increases healing effectiveness
 The Tower: Increases maximum stamina
Mundus stone.

I have also came to realize playing with staff that the skills line of staff also drains my magicka. So if i end up healing with restauration staff, i couldnt use any of the damaging skills of classes because i would also end up lacking magicka. So to prevent this all of my healing skill will use magicka, and all of my damging/utility/cc skills will use stamina.

So when ill be healing i plan to use a bow, and when i'll be tanking i'll obviously use sword and board.

Please, i would realy like to have any insight as if you think this could be viable in PVE. I wiil need a lots of tweak to play PVP from what i have saw in the game so far, and havent come up with any thought on the subject.

I'm also providing a template of the skils i will bu aiming to use. I know i have fill over a hudred skills point... but mainly i want to look like what my active skills would i plan to used on my bars.

Thank you guys!!!!

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...mm6zgcoS6cgkvQ