View Single Post
03/21/14, 12:32 AM   #30
Jram77
Thinking Templar dps/tank

Hey guys 1st post here:
So i played 3 of the betas, had a great time, mostly played NB which is what i thought i would roll at launch but now im convinced on Temp.

Race- thinking Altmer for the magicka bonuses or Breton (feel free to chime in)

Armor-Basically what im thinking is Templar with heavy/ light armor (5/2), mainly for the survivability and some magicka regen and max effects.

Weapon- going 1H + shield ( will give me added armor and mitigation passives) + Bow (2 stamina based weapons so conserve magicka, 1 close and 1 ranged)

Skill points- mainly magicka/ stam (thinking 3/1)

Skill line- mainly Aedric (mostly dps skills)

Ultimate - Radial sweep (refills fast, can use almost on every mob)

thought process on typical rotation for PVE- piercing javelin (knock down-magicka based), shield charge (gap closer- stamina based), Puncture (lowers armor and spell resist-stamina), Puncturing strikes (finisher-magicka)

AOE mobs- fairly similiar approach with ultimate added in

honestly the pvp version is very similiar- open with sun fire for snare effect- shield charge- puncture- puncturing strikes (good video on templar pvp- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO08U...6-4lon&index=8)

probably add restoring aura to the line for the health and stamina regen

The bow will be added in during times of pve (unsure where, maybe group dungeons for the snare effects and distance) also large scale pvp when i need to sit back and pick people off from a distance or on top of a wall

let me know your thoughts or if you can improve here, thx