View Single Post
11/07/20, 07:50 AM   #6
@Moulting_Deity
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Correct, it IS somewhat complicated as there is not a list of setIds in the current zone ingame. My libraryr LibSets provides some kind of information about this but not all details is in there + needs manual updates every time -> very time consuming.

Maybe the set collection book got some API which provides this, haven't checked this yet. They at least show you the zones and the sets. Hopefully the zones shown there got an ID which is the same the API functions at the map or in a dungeon returns so one can match the zoneId AND get the missing set items via some automatism then.
Edit:
After checking the API documentation there currently is not such any API given which would map the actual zoneId to the ItemSetCollection data :-(
I think I was just overthinking this. Ultimately all I need is for any piece not currently in my collections to be added to it. Rather than try to run a command at the beginning of every dungeon to populate my wishlist, what I would do even in practice is just wishlist everything I don't yet have.

You could do this by putting an icon next the various tabs in the Set Collections menu ("Dungeons", "DLC Dungeons", etc.) that adds every unknown piece from that category to your wishlist.

(You could also have an icon to remove those pieces from your wishlist, but you'd probably want to check with the user that that wasn't a mistake because they could lose a selection that they made very carefully.)

You could hypothetically have similar buttons for smaller scopes: maybe I want every unknown piece in every base game dungeon, maybe I want just the unknowns from City of Ash, or I want every unknown piece within the Burning Spellweave set.

If not then I'll just do it manually lol.

@SirCyRo I agree, I think that's more of an Awesome Guild Store feature though.