View Single Post
08/18/18, 05:14 PM   #1
Drakanwulf

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Linking questId and questName please?

Can anyone tell me how this List of gameQuests table was generated? "http://wiki.esoui.com/Quests"

There has to be a quest name/quest id cross-reference table inside ESO somewhere but I cannot find it and I have been searching for it all day. The wiki table example is exactly what I need; however, it was created for APIVersion 100021 and I need one for Release 4.1, APIVersion 100024. I have searched and searched but I cannot find the program that generated the example table for 100021 and I don't have the time to run all the quests to get the quest name to id cross-references for every new zone, sub-zone, quest, and DLC released since Wrothgar.

Yes, I am trying to update Captain Blagbird's QuestMap addon program. I have gotten the program working for Wolfhunter, updated its Libraries to their current releases and updated the ## APIVersion: to 100024. However, none of that displays the quest pins for any of the Summerset quests because the reference information is not there in the addon's Data subvolume reference files.

I would appreciate any help, information, direction, or swift kicks that could possibly aid me in my "quest" to update the QuestMap reference file information.

Thanks everyone... and why do I suddenly feel like Don Quixote today???

Last edited by Drakanwulf : 08/18/18 at 05:17 PM.