View Single Post
06/03/20, 10:14 PM   #5
Edward78

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You seem to be able to read my answer otherwise you wouldn't have found the "live" description.
But did you atually READ what I have posted and used the links?
You will find ALL information HOW to find the live folder, and the subfolder AddOns, in there...

I really start to think I won't post anything anymore to help you guys as you very often proof you:

1. do not use the forum search to find the given answers yourself
2. do not click obvious links like "Help" at the top of the forums as they most likely don't "help"
3. if one writes the answers again and again you do not WANT the help you ask for as you do NOT read what one answers

We are not at your computer. You actually need to type and click yourself, so why not also READ yourself?
Should I make a video demonstrating how to click on the links provided in an answer post/text, and how to use the eyes as well?

If you got no time to read and follow the written, or after reading create new questions related to the text given:
Why should we write and explain anything then?

Makes me really sad that I waste my time here for you then...

P.S.
Sorry that you are the one getting this answer today but you are one of the hundreds users here and in other forums who behave like this.
Great talking to you. Anyway here is a shot of my ESO folder in my File Manager. https://i.imgur.com/ObaTWlj.png No live folder see, just asking to be sure where to put it.