View Single Post
04/29/14, 06:40 AM   #1
Hurk
Minion Addon bugged?

So I love the concept of this Minion addon but it just does not seem to work right.

First, after having it a few days I get a red box next to my email at top right corner which has a number which I am guessing are outdated addons yet I have Autoupdate set as On. Also, it seems these addons do not autoupdate or something as there is a grayed out button that says 'Auto Update' on right side which I cannot click but the addons have the versions in red. If I uninstall every addon then reinstall them they will update to the correct version which is the only way I can figure out how to update at this point.

Second, you cannot resize the window to see more than 5 addons listed on the list at once. Also along these lines, 90% of the addons where you try and view the picture comes out too small so what is the point of letting us view pictures if you cannot see a large enough size?

I feel like this addon at this point for me is completely broken unless I am being obtuse and somehow missed something this addon is straight out failing to update (which is pretty much its entire point right?) addons.