View Single Post
07/14/17, 08:45 AM   #8
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You need to do the same amount of XP for CP 1 to cap since they rebalanced CP progression with I think it was Orsinium.
So 1-cap in TG is same than 1-cap in U15.

If newcomers are more and more casual, it's another issue.

The gear cap is hitted in 1 day after being CP1 with a decent playtime without xp pot. (I did it for a friend and I didn't farmed anchors).

And pvp is not the sole purpose of eso. there is pve too with 1/4/12 player content. eso is not pvp, it's a themepark. you maybe play in the wrong carousel.

In pretty much every other MMO, developers realize the importance of reward and the PSYCHOLOGY OF HOPE
Game frustration is also a good method to entertain the content.

I have never seen a system that is so unfriendly to diversity of playstyle as ESO CP.
There is worse, a lot worse. ESO is a friendly fgame. Hardcore players of eso are average in corean games per ex.

There is NO chance (for a non-grinder) to be competitive in PVP against players who already have 700+ CP
Same against League of Legends eSports players. Simply .. don't fight them?
You don't have to fight the most experienced players. just fight people of your level. After if strong players are authorized in newbie pvp areas, I agree, ZOS could do something.

I didn't exp since more than a year and I'm still over the cap and I'm not a grinder.
But what I name a grinder is not the same thing as you consider. It's only subjective point of view.

Just don't focus on this, play as you like and consider content not for you.