View Single Post
04/30/14, 07:08 PM   #13
Divona

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Wykkyd View Post
I also found a way to hack sub-menus into LAM, fyi.
  • I create my main Settings Menu using LAM
  • I then call for sub-menu items to be creating using an appended PanelID from that parent, so for example: PanelID+0.1001
  • For each item created I also list the return from LAM in a local table; we'll call it: SubMenuCollection[ PanelID+0.1001]
  • Then I add a Button to my parent menu and I set the callback to something like: <detect if the settings menu collection contains PanelID+0.1001 and insert it. On first pass it won't yet include the collection>; ZO_SettingsMenu_ChangePanel( PanelID:0.1001 );
  • And then I make sure that my submenu ends with a button that changes panel back to the parent

My new implementation of Framework is converting to LibWykkydFactory and includes this functionality by default. My addons will be using this extensively to split their sub-configurations into child panels, so that the primary settings panel isn't flooded with tons of entries and I don't end up with hundreds of config options all in one massive screen.
Would this help with "too many anchor processed" error? It sound like it should as it does not create all options at once.