View Single Post
07/11/14, 05:10 PM   #14
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by SnowmanDK View Post
UPDATE:
Hm... I just scouted through my config file for Minion (minion.xml), and found this line:
<game addon-path="C:\Users\<my_name>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu" auto-update="false" display-name="Elder Scrolls Online" game-id="ESO" ignore="true" unique-game-id="ESO-2"/>

But it's not listed in Mnion.
At some point some one right clicked on the game and removed it from the list. Thats what ignore="true" does. I also see your minion.xml is pretty old. We switched to base64-utf8 encode for the "addon-path" a month or two ago. Minion can still read the clear text ones but doesnt write them if your config version is 2.

Originally Posted by SnowmanDK View Post
UPDATE2:
I decided to try and delete the "Minion.xml" and let it run from scratch.
First run, it asked for login information again, and then it just hung at detecting AddOns. Force shut it down.
Second run, it detected that I have both the NA and EU clients, and got stuck again. Force shut it down.
Third run, it detected 1 AddOn and got stuck again. Force shut it down.
Fourth run, it detected the remaining AddOns, and runs fine.
That is strange, I would have liked to have seen the minion0.log when it got stuck. However minion0.log is overwritten once you restart Minion. I don't want to take up more of your time you've been helpful enough already but if you get some free time can you try and reproduce the Minion getting stuck again and then post your minion0.log file when its stuck?

Last edited by Dolby : 07/11/14 at 05:14 PM.