View Single Post
10/03/19, 12:37 PM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
a plea to all authors addon

Please, please i love your addons and i respect the time you spend for us BUT could you make something about the addon's message that are literally invading our chats ?

As someone with view difficulty, i try to keep my chat for the essential, so when you do an addon offering choice between having an icon, or a message, i usually choose the icon.

When the icon vanish, i know its good.

But latelly, due to ZoS or not, all my chat windows are totally invaded but red, blue, yellow, purple, green messages saying things i dont care about.

i tried to redirect those message to one window, usually the loot windows. It worked for a long time but since one patch it seems not anymore.

I do my best to not have addons doing the same things to avoid conflict. I use Pchat.

I have some addons who created a special window (thinking of CombatMetrics) for the combat, and one in pvp doing the same for kills.

So would it be possible to decide that all addons messages are redirected to one window (tab) ? Or could you give us the option to see or mute or hide all those messages ?

Thank you