View Single Post
10/14/20, 11:55 AM   #4
veckler
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Related to the correct addon folder:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9406

There also exists many many other threads about "addons not found", "addons not working", "settings missing" etc.
Please read the forum thread linked above and follow the mentioned sticky posts and information.
It shows you how to detect the correct addons folder.
I saw a lot of "addons not working" and "Addons not found" issues, but I have not seen this specific issue reported anywhere. And I did every one of those steps you mentioned (I forgot to say that I also disabled onedrive and whitelisted the Documents folder in Windows defender), and as I said in my original post, that later I deleted every single addon, and then installed them through minion.

Although you were right about InventoryGridView, I deleted that, reinstalled LibAddonMenu-2.0 and now it works. Which is kind of odd, because yesterday before the windows install it was just fine. Anyway, thank you.

Originally Posted by votan View Post
Check for "LibAddonMenu-2.0" nested in addon's sub-folders. Keep the one in the addons root folder, only.
This may breaks an addon, which is probably the culprit.
Well only LibAddonMenu-2.0 had a subfolder with the same name. Funnily enough I deleted that, and then I had 2 addons in the settings, but then I got several other errors.
Although Baertream's advice on InventoryGridView was right.