View Single Post
06/06/19, 11:48 AM   #3
Sorondor
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe ESO Master Recipe List does this. At least, I'm using it exactly the way you describe. It sounds like the only thing you need to do is set "Show current character's unknown recipes" to OFF for all your characters. Then the green check only shows up if the tracking character doesn't know it.

My config: I turn tracking off (Character status >> Enable tracking OFF) for most of my characters. This doesn't impact my ability to see my other characters' tracking. If I am tracking recipes on a character (solely for the purpose of seeing it in tooltips) that isn't a "tracking character", I set "Show current character's unknown recipes" OFF. That way it doesn't produce a green check in Inventory, Guild Store, etc. I then set "Enable tracking character" ON and select my separate food and furniture characters.

I only see a check mark for food/drink recipes if my "food tracking character" doesn't know it. The same is true for furniture recipes and the "furniture tracking character".

ESOMRL does have a glitch in the settings screen where the furniture tracking character appears to be the same as the food recipe character, but behind the scenes it seems to be working properly.