View Single Post
04/13/14, 05:24 PM   #6
thelegendaryof

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi fin,

ok I've dig out your post suspecting you'd be back with more details. I'm pretty tired right now but some short suggestions:
  1. There is a keybind to target an enemy / toggle trough near targets.

You get an visual indicator around that enemy and all your skills are directed towards them (ranged only). If he 'd like a better visual indicator I could do something about it (like increase it 's scale, change it 's color, opacity or something like that). Test it out first thought. Maybe it 's already enought.

2. Turn Health Bars for Enemies and Players to 'ON'

Meaning switch them to "On".
    This will always display a Healthbar above their head when they're in range (!) - not only when those are Injured but always!
    Same goes as with the target indicator - if they're to small I might be able to increase their size for you.

3. Absolutely disable shadows (set them to 'OFF')

That makes the whole game a lot brighter! Also try to disable "Distortion", "Grass", "Sunlight Rays", "Bloom" and "Depth of Field".
    You find all of that under Settings -> Video.

4. Get RadeonPro and SweetFX 1.4

Follow this Tutorial for ESO for that: http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...o_sweetfx_you/.
    It doesn't matter if he has a Nvidia or ATI Radeon Card. It works for both.

5. This prepares for further tweaks (if needed) ...

As my RadeonPro just froze and refuses to start (I'd have to reboot but I'm watching a movie right now) I'll update you on the settings I'd suggest later on. For example increased sharpness and contrast settings, together with way stronger colors.

Apologizes for the bad screenshot quality I'm using a custom anti-alias and as RadeonPro crashed those were made without any AA.

Last edited by thelegendaryof : 04/15/14 at 04:21 AM.