View Single Post
07/02/14, 12:19 PM   #5
GrfxGawd

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zgrssd View Post
If they do not update their stuff in a while, the "Allow Optional Patches" checkbox is set to true automatically/moderatically. That means we can upload fixes ("Optional Files") that appear as separate entry in Minion.
Look at Batman Store Filter for an example: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...ter.html#other
[edited two minor spelling errors]

I'm happy this still has value for you. This latest group of patches has been such a debacle I'm flat burned. That sound of crickets, is no one caring, including me. The single reason I don't unsub, haven't already today, is because of the investment I've made in my character(s) and being VR4 respectably geared (Everything I consume or use is created by myself, everything - oh, except my necklace and rings and those are enchants I made applied to them as well).

I'm only logging in long enough to feed and add items into research queue. Which feels hollow and irrelevant.

You need to work on your English skills. It makes it more difficult for use to better understand what you're thinking and trying to communicate.

I'm sure you're going to take that as an insult, but it's honestly not. I need more education on mechanics myself, a lot of education on the subject, and I've been paid many times for publishing (and syndication at one point) my work.

As long as you're going to be doing this it would make the single biggest asset you could foster for you to get more from your efforts, and for others to get more from your efforts.

And yes @zgrssd, this is all a crack in the sidewalk to you. For me, for this title, it's the Planemeld.
Ciao.

Last edited by GrfxGawd : 07/02/14 at 12:23 PM.