View Single Post
02/17/14, 08:53 PM   #18
Holylifton

Hi guys. Holylifton here

Been waiting 10 years for this game, ever since Morrowind. I loved that game but got lonely so switched to WoW and then SWTOR, then Tera, then Rift, then GW2, Beta for Secret World in there somewhere. Oh yeah, EVE Online too for a bit (twice) and Neverworld....... Yup, I think that's it. Does Second Life count? I was a Viking in that. I've done three TESO betas so far and love this game. Hopefully TESO doesn't turn into a never ending gear grind like the aforementioned games. It always seemed that by the time I got my toons geared up in WoW/SWTOR, they came up with better gear and it's back to getting facerolled until you're suited up again. Rinse and repeat.

I always found the ??????head.com sites were my bread and butter for MMOs. The vast libraries of information on virtually any aspect of the game alone make them invaluable. Eventually, you'll find the comments sections provide a ton of great info from how to defeat that boss who's been giving you a hard time to where's the place to farm a particular mat.

I look forward to watching this game evolve with you all. I even managed to find a good guild (Obsidian Brotherhood) with decent people to play with.

Last edited by Holylifton : 02/17/14 at 09:02 PM.