View Single Post
06/07/21, 01:02 PM   #1
Scarr
Request: end/terminate early "Vampire Ultimate" early on keybind.

Currently, when you use the vampire skill line Ultimate you transform into a Vampire Lord thing for a set period of time. Sometimes, (most of the time), this is too long of a period and you just want to revert back to normal for various reasons (including Necromancer skill line "corpse absorbing for ultimate" use...

*My current solution (which sucks)* I am using Bandit's Gear Manager to create two sets of skill lines, one with the Vampire Lord Ultimate and one with some other random skill line Ultimate. I have 2 hotkeys, and I press the hotkey to switch to the other "gear set" and then hit another hotkey to change back to Vampire after each combat.

Since while you are transformed into the Ultimate Vampire Lord, you cannot benefit from gaining new ultimate. I would like a hotkey press, that terminates my transformed status so that I can use Necro abilities to suck up the corpses that I just killed.

The reason and how this is a problem, is that due to the length of the Vampire Ultimate, by the time the ability naturally expires the corpse at my feet are no longer eligible for absorption because they expire and I miss a lot of recharge on Ultimate.

TLDR; need an addon that allows a player to press a key bind that terminates the Vampire skill line Ultimate early. Thanks!

(P.S. if there is already some easy way of doing this, please let me know. I am not that experienced with ESO addons or work arounds, thank you again!)

Last edited by Scarr : 06/07/21 at 01:07 PM.