View Single Post
04/02/14, 12:52 AM   #14
tiomun

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I personally feel that the game has been designed (or redesigned at some point) to try and hit at the button masher / console market as much as possible. Basically the amount of controls are designed to limit everyone to the number of inputs on a dual stick controller.

Is that a good thing? I'm sure some one thought it was. I personally don't know. I'm feeling very torn on this game. I have wanted it to be good for so long that I cant help but want to play it, but every time I play I get angry at so many things. I don't think I am enjoying the game. Anyways wont go more into that.. goes off topic.

I agree the game needs more action bar slots. Even after level 15 when you can change weapon specs its just not enough space for the attacks you spent points on and time developing that you want to use. Plus the complete lack of onscreen indicators make it very hazardous to open up menu's while out and about to make changes.

At the very least they could make the quick slot accept actions and not just items. Kind of how Skyrim had a quick change slot. This would allow you to adapt to the situations you may encounter instead of being completely locked into 5 moves +1 periodic ability and a bunch of items we rarely use (in comparison to normal actions).