View Single Post
03/28/19, 03:06 PM   #7
palejaune

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Yes, please, make automatic addon profile switches upon zone change in order to give you endless loading screens if an addon refuses to work properly or to always reload the ui if you just ARE already in cyrodiil and change the zone to a subzone of cyrodiil

It's 1 keyboard hit of the ESC key and 3 clicks to change the addon profile (if you got no automatic reloadui on profile switch enabled), or 4 clicks with your mouse alternatively.
I guess this is as much comfortable and easy going as it should be.
All this is wrong, it is a change of the list of addons once when entering in cyrodill, no extra endless loading ... To make a reloadui in addition to the entrance in cyrodil is completely irrelevant, I do not understand why this intervention.

Originally Posted by ziggr View Post
I've never used these, but perhaps they're what you seek:

Votan's Adaptive (Video-)Settings?
"This add-on adjusts the view- and particle distance to the current graphic load and context (normal, combat, UI hidden) to stabilize the framerate. If the view distance drops and drops, additional effects get disabled:
Distorsion, god rays and antialiasing. In this order."

Shissu's Game/AvA Booster (Last update 2017 Morrowind)
"Shissu's PvP/game booster disabled to improve various effects in the UserSetting.txt, the performance in the game went ahead in PvP.
If you find yourself in combat, the different effects are disabled depending on the selection of the level of effect for the fight 1-2. As soon as you get back from the fight out, the effects are switched on again.
In addition, you can permanently remove all effects on Eunsch."
Thank you. I'm not sure it's graphic but I will take a look on this.

Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
Not that I'm aware of, but it would be technically possible at least.
Ok.