View Single Post
03/03/16, 09:39 AM   #7
Wandamey
Originally Posted by merlight View Post
You're hooking the function in the class table. If another add-on hooks that function in the instance table BEFORE you do this, your hook will never run on the INSTANCE with earlier hook. It's generally better, and definitely less error-prone, to hook functions in instance tables. That way there's no quarrel who runs first, and everyone can call the original ZOS function if needs be.
I have no idea what you just said, I can only guess that I'll have to try to replace ZO_Smithing with the table Ayantir uses?
Oww, just saw... I mistook PreHook for PreHookHandler and looked for a control (translated by "anything with ZO_" in my little head) instead of a table no idea how it worked till today then. Thanks for the explaining. I'll give it a try.

Mmmh and I got another one to replace : ZO_SmithingCreation for "OnFilterChanged" function, if someone knows what table it is before I find it, don't hesitate to spoil it to me

OK seems to work perfectly with SMITHING and SMITHING.creationPanel , no idea how i did not try that at all the first time. But that's nice, i've learnt something today.

Last edited by Wandamey : 03/03/16 at 10:34 AM.