View Single Post
06/19/15, 12:50 PM   #11
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
For the unique ID we're looking at providing a number to identify each instance with the same name. Players will always be 0 (since their name should be unique anyway) and non-players will have an arbitrary number that will be the same as long as that unit exists.
Does this mean they will have consecutive ids or can the same id appear multiple times during a play session?

Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
We can look into it. Are there any other examples you have?
When I look at some players I get flooded with ~40 EVENT_RETICLE_TARGET_PLAYER_CHANGED events.
I just need to look around in Belkarth for a bit and get thousands of these.
My guess is this happens when there are multiple players standing close to each other.

I also get hundreds of EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT when I just stand around inside the city and do nothing.

EDIT1: After I open the campaign window for the first time, I also get 2 EVENT_KEEP_RESOURCE_UPDATE for each existing resource per second which makes this the most spammy event so far.

EDIT2: This is what I get after I stay near a sieged keep in Cyrodiil and participate in one short fight.

ABILITY_COOLDOWN_UPDATED and ACTION_UPDATE_COOLDOWNS are thrown quite a lot for me only fighting for 10 seconds. The rest of the time I was just staying hidden.

EDIT3: The previous screenshot has a bug where the detail view does not sort the entries correctly, so here is another one of a fight for a keep.

Last edited by sirinsidiator : 06/19/15 at 01:42 PM.