View Single Post
10/03/19, 01:23 PM   #3
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ziggr View Post
Sirinsidiator's LibDebugLogger + DebugLogViewer do an excellent job of routing most add-ons' chat output to a separate debugging window, freeing up chat for... chat!
I have those but unless there was some changes made, there was no option at start on how to configure the window, and hidden.

i will go check thank you

UPDATE and editing my previous info : the viewer can be configured, and would be probably great, but it does not remove the addons message info from the 5 tabs windows i have

For example, if i use BMU, FCO i will have in all tabs windows that i travelled and that i eat.

I know i travelled and i know who i used for it as i choose to travel on one specific person all the time.
I know i just ate something, the icon alert helped me doing so.

I dont mind having a message per say, i do mind having it in all tabs. I do organize my tabs so i dont encounter any trouble with my eyes and i dont miss guild or whispers.

Actually i do, because if i travel in 5 spots and i dont eat immediatly, then the messages add up lines and i miss things. Happened already a lot, but since one patch its worst.

I used to have No thank you successfully block all the arena and accomplishment alert from guildies, its not working any more. Happily i could manage to have that in one tab but the result is that i avoid going to the zone chat.

So yes to be back on the Viewer i could use it, i could even hide the window and that would be perfect but this does not remove anything from the chat.

I tried with all the Debug info warning error but nothing changed, all 5 tabs still getting everything, so i dont see the need to have the viewer and the 5 tabs saying the same thing lol

I guess i will just have to go in each addon and comment the chat section

------------------------------------------------------

Is there not any script i could use even day to day, to hide all addons messages ?

Last edited by Anceane : 10/03/19 at 01:59 PM.