View Single Post
01/16/19, 10:12 AM   #5
Laicus
Not sure if I can clearly explain, my English is very bad. For myself, I found a solution, but I’m not a programmer, and I’m not even interested in what to open the game archives to get the right texture, so my solution is very crooked. I used three mods - Votan's Map Pin Colors, TrueExploration and Arch's Enhanced Map. With the first one, I made the arrow transparent, in the second I changed the Discovered Opacity to 235 and made the texture undiscovered.dds homogeneous — the color RGB 255 255 196 (with a smaller value, the blinking point becomes noticeable). Using the third, I reduced the size of the blinking point, but this is not necessary, since now it can only be seen when it hits the target icon (or the other icon on the map).
If someone could find the texture of this flash and make a mod replacing the arrow texture (Pointer1.dds) and the flash texture with transparent ones - this would be the right mod, not my perversion.
And in addition to this, a mod would be needed that would describe in more detail the location of the quest goal, as was done in TES III or in the Even Better Quest Objectives mod for Skyrim.