View Single Post
08/29/23, 02:58 PM   #18
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons

Example #19

Example #20

I have been patient and respectful and you have wasted my time with your rhetoric.

I have not ignored the question. I have shown examples of how MM draws the graph differently with and without ignoring outliers. I have explained that the Y axis is based on the low and high price of the sales for the item. How the graph is scaled is based on that and I circled some examples for the image Example #1 that you provided to explain why the graph won't draw differently. I have also provided examples and I provide documentation on how to add people that skew prices to the Guild and Account filter.

I have mentioned that the graph will only look pretty if the sales are priced in such a way that it will look nice as shown in Example #19 and Example #8.

Originally Posted by Lucinator View Post
So again, the difference between ATT and MM has been that MM seems to for whatever reason been having trouble scaling the Y part of the graph.
That is incorrect. I have provided two images Example #16 and Example #20 and how ATT and MM draw the graph is the same. The screenshots provided also have the same low and high price. There is nothing different about the graphs between ATT and MM. Do you need me to provide an additional example when I hit 30 days?

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/29/23 at 08:45 PM.