View Single Post
06/08/21, 09:57 AM   #5
lonemonkey

Thumbs up

Do you own any items on NA that could be shown? And did you research any traits on NA so that you are able to craft anything?
Yes, I have researched nearly all traits on all items, I have a lot of styles learned, more than plenty style stones and vast amounts of materials - NA is my main play server.

While the NA server was down for a hotfix, I went to test it out on the EU server and I can use the crafting stations their with no problems in both Gamepad and Keyboard/PC mode. The problem only appeared after update 30 (Blackwood) and I haven't been able to craft any items on any station, unless they are a writ, where they are auto created without me selecting.

Did you check the checkboxes at the crafting tables top already and changed them? They filter known/unknown styles/traits/materials etc.
Now this, this I hadn't known about, because it's not an option I can directly see, nor is it something I have ever used (to my knowledge) - lo and behold, this was the answer! Sometimes the simplest answer is often overlooked when you can't see the wood for the trees. The checkbox was ticked on "Quest only" for some reason. Which is why it looked like their was an issue or bug with the gamepad on the server rather than a mod.

Thank you for being helpful and giving an intelligent response, and it's no surprise from a master addon maker that you would give anything less.
Thank you.

The other person deserves no acknowledgement.