View Single Post
03/30/20, 10:31 PM   #5
MurkyMais
I use a product called REWASD. You an use it on any game even it the game does not support gamepad.

I have xBox elite control and trying to use ESO interface or addons, I could never get quite right.

REWASD supports most mainstream gamepads including DualShock4. One of the coolest thing it can do for xbox elite control, you can control the underside paddles independent of the buttons. Under native control a button is match to paddle. REWASD lets you program the button and paddle separately.

You can map the the buttons and triggers to anything you want. One button can have several functions for each type of input; Press, long press, double press, triple press and toggle. One top of all that you can code up to 4 shift modifiers that can give you another whole layout. Extremely versatile.

For example one I use press and hold to sprint, then if I double tap same button I get rapids.

Using REWASD to control my gamepad, I still can use keyboard and mouse. Best all worlds you can use all the robust menus with keyboard and mouse and do have to use funky gamepad menus.

https://www.rewasd.com/

On sale for $15.99. Free 14-day trial. Yes there is a learning curve to find the sweet spot that works for you. You use it for any game

I have been using it for a few years. I play my games how I want the control to be!!