View Single Post
01/02/24, 02:53 PM   #7
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I wouldn't mind a screennshot as well so we all understand which icon is larger.

There was a thread recently where someone felt that a mod I maintain affected their skill bar. Several threads had people saying their screen went blank. While I believe you that something is happening it's all due to the mods you have installed. The only way to test things is to uninstall them all and test with only certain mods. I understand that end users are at a disadvantage when it comes to troubleshooting, however, mods like Harvestmap don't affect anything in relation to companions.

There have been recent odd issues due to the mods users install being reported. All the issues have had several things in common. It has been due to OneDrive, users installing mods with parent folders such as C:\Users\Dano\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\QuestMap_v316\QuestMap, and lastly embedded libraries and LibStub.

There are threads that talk about all that and more so please use them rather then say HarvestMap may be the cause when there is no way to substantiate that and as I mentioned it has no code that would affect anything to do with companions.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 01/02/24 at 04:05 PM.